Bull Leather Front Pocket 5" Credit Card Case Holder Wallet
This 5" Credit Card Case Holder Wallet is an original and unique wallet designed to organize credit cards and with the flexibility of being able to carry cash as well as other pocket essentials to make this a light carry, on the go companion. Sturdy slots keep cards tightly secured with a rear snap closure flap over the slots for added security. Convenient top currency gusset can fit folded bills, with side receipt pockets as extra storage. Features a total of eight credit card slots with two exterior receipt pockets, single top currency gusset, and rear snap closure flap. Dimensions: 5.5”(L) x 3.75”(H) x 0.30”(W). Weight: 0.40lbs
This 5" Credit Card Case Holder Wallet is part of our Tony Perotti Italico leather collection, made from Italian adult Bull hide Full Grain leather, providing a durable, stronger and longer lasting leather that is smooth to the touch with a shiny glossed finish. The cool Italian weather prevents any flea or tick irritation to the animals attributing to the top quality and purity of the leather, devoid of any scratches or bites on the leather. Tanned in a heavy coating of different eco-friendly vegetable oils to prevent everyday scratches and blemishes, the natural surface of our full grain leather burnishes and beautifies over time.
- Made from Full Grain Italian Bull Hide Leather. Vegetable tanned for greater durability, texture and feel. Leather is smooth to the touch with a shiny glossed finish.
- Slim and sleek with rounded edges to comfortably slip into pocket. Superior stitching and finish quality with sturdy slots keep your cards tightly secured. Folded bills can be inserted in top gusset.
- Features eight(8) credit card slots, two exterior receipt pockets, single top currency gusset and rear snap closure flap.
- Interior cloth fabric lining. Comes in signature Tony Perotti gift box.
- Dimensions: 5.5”(L) x 3.75”(H) x 0.30”(W). Weight: 0.40lbs. Comes with Limied Lifetime Warranty.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed