Cow Leather Front Pocket Bifold Weekend Wallet with ID Window
This Front Pocket Weekend Wallet with ID Window is a small, slim and lightweight wallet perfect for anyone who has multiple credit cards to carry but does not want to settle for the inconvenience and uncomfortable bulkiness of larger wallets. Complete with an ID window and receipt slots where you can fit folded bills, this weekend wallet is the ideal all in one pocket companion for all of your essentials. Currency bills will need to be folded to fit this wallet. Features six interior credit card slots with two extra exterior slots, two receipt slots, and an ID Window. Dimensions: 3”(L) x 4”(H) x 0.25”(W). Weight: 0.40lbs.
The Front Pocket Weekend Wallet with ID Window is part of our Tony Perotti Eco-Friendly Green leather collection, made from Italian adult cow hide Full Grain leather, providing a durable and supple leather that is soft to the touch with a natural look and feel. The cool Italian weather prevents any flea or tick irritation to the animals attributing to the top quality and purity of the leather, devoid of any scratches or bites on the leather. Tanned in a heavy coating of different eco-friendly vegetable oils to prevent everyday scratches and blemishes, the natural surface of our full grain leather burnishes and beautifies over time.
- Made from Full Grain Italian Cow Hide Leather. Vegetable tanned for greater durability, texture and feel. Leather is soft to the touch with a matted grain finish.
- Slim and sleek with rounded edges to comfortably slip into pocket. Superior stitching and finish quality with sturdy slots keep your cards tightly secured. Bills need to be folded to fit inside wallet.
- Feaures six(6) internal credit card slots with an additional two(2) slots on the exterior, two(2) receipt slots, and an ID Window.
- Interior cloth fabric lining. Comes in signature Tony Perotti gift box.
- Dimensions: 3”(L) x 4”(H) x 0.25”(W). Weight: 0.40lbs. Comes with Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed